We are in this Together
Customers like you are the heart of Simplee Hippie, and we always want to do everything we can to support you. Read on to learn about the actions we’re taking, get answers to your questions, and access resources to help you during this challenging time.
We are working tirelessly to make sure that the products you love are available when you want them, delivered in the safest way possible.
- We are diligently following guidance and best practices from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Across all of our facilities and delivery operations, we have increased our daily cleaning routines, including more frequent handwashing, use of sanitizer, and cleaning of equipment.
- Our customer service team is available to answer any questions about your experience, work with you on the best delivery option, and provide more information on the many precautions we’re taking to protect your health and safety.
We are equally committed to taking care of our employees.
- We are providing emergency paid time off to enable team members who are not feeling well to stay home without losing pay.
- We are asking individuals to refrain from travel unless critical, and have established quarantine procedures after travel to high-risk areas.
- We are providing resources to help employees modify how they work, including flex scheduling for caregivers and remote work wherever possible.
How we're helping - The Full Scoop
At Simplee Hippie all of us employees, employers, independent contractors, and other individuals are using hand sanitizer upon entering the building. We also are sanitizing ourselves and our surrounding area every time we step away from our work stations. Each work station is equipped with sanitary wipes. We are wiping down EVERYTHING at least twice a day (When we first open and when we close). All packages are also disinfected before shipping.
No Person to Person Contact
When handling packages, all of our employees will handle the order on their own until they have completed their part of the fulfillment process, in order to minimize human contact. Our employees also are/will be wearing gloves to further minimize any chance of unnecessary contact with each other or the package.
After shipping, your package will go through a holding period between 48 hours for cardboard and 96 hours for plastic (2-4 days). During this time, no human contact will occur. The reason for this is because the Novel Corona Virus (Covid-19) can survive outside of the human body within water vapor, for up to 3 hours. It can also survive on cardboard, up to 24 hours and on plastics up to 72 hours. The packages are further disinfected before and after the holding period to ensure no possibility of spreading. This is done upon retrieval of the package by the shipping companies we work with.
General COVID-19 information
Knowledge is power homie. Stay up to date with the most relevant and up to date information regarding Covid-19. Visit the World Health Organization's website.
For up to date statistics and data, visit the Our World in Data website.
While the environment around us is uncertain, we take comfort in the fact that we have a world-class team and a compassionate and loyal community of customers. We stand ready to serve, and hope that our websites, apps, and social channels can be a source of support, inspiration, and solutions for you — because sometimes we all need a break from the news.
Stay healthy, stay safe and most importantly keep loving. Together, we will make it through.
Andrew Holm, Simplee Hippie founder